Hi everybody! I created a custom control (called “Info”, it doesn't do
anything at the moment) that looks like the Google Maps standard controls (
http://www.mastercomunicazionestorica.it/geo/controllip.html )  My problem
is that, if I visualize the map in a computer's monitor my custom control
displays with the right dimensions (the same dimensions of the Google Maps
standard controls) but when I see the map through a mobile device (iPhone or
Android) the dimension of the Google standard controls becomes bigger while
my control remains of the same dimension (
http://www.mastercomunicazionestorica.it/geo/controls.jpg ). It's a big
problem since I wanted create custom controls with dimensions homogeneous to
the google standard ones, even in a mobile version of the map. Is there
anybody who can help me solve the problem? Thanks a lot for your attention,
Giac