Hello,
I realise (with the help of this wonderful google group) a JS code
that allows to add Marker and save them into a DB.
A example (not perfectly working) it's visible by going to
http://thebit.altervista.org/maps/testAddMarker3.php

So, the problem I have is to add the marker (which works in this
moment whitout problems) with ajax.
I write this ajax code:
*************
                        $(document).ready(function()