In the case where I have to run my importation process a number of
times, knowing when the 24 hour boundary is will help me to determine
when I can run the import.

As far as the terms are concerned
10.3 - permits me to store my poi reference data so that I do not need
to geocode my +20k markers at each user access !!!!!
10.11 - The batch processing is for my sites use and not a service
offered to my clients
10.12 - The data is only displayed on the map

Don't think I have any breach here :)