I've got a problem with my polylines which are not showing up in firefox 4
or in chrome, they are working fine in internet explorer 7 and 8.
Link to the map is here: http://aventit.com/flight/mapajax.php

The problem suddenly appeared today, I've had no such problem earlier.

The polylines are actually present, the "mouseover" infobox pops up when I'm
over the "invisible" line, and a div shows up when I click it.
I've gone through my code over and over without finding anything that could
cause this.

Any ideas
Thx.