I would like to create pages with choropleth maps.  I have the page all set
to collect the data from a fusion table including county polygon
definitions:

http://www.intimeandplace.org/Japanese%20Internment/InternmentMap/populationkml.html

The page is also set up to classify data in the designated number of
quantiles.  Is it or will it be possible to take the polygon definitions
from the fusion table and use them in a straight forward manner to create
Google Map polygons that are shaded based on quantile value?

Thanks for any help --

Rick