Hi Jason,

The reason for this bug is that polylines and polygons can no longer share
the same MVCArray. This is a new limitation (one might call it a
regression), but easily mitigated in your case.

Here are a few workarounds:
- Apply the stroke to the polygon. A polygon with two vertices will be
rendered as a line.
- Use two separate MVCArrays

If you (or others) feel these workarounds aren't sufficient, please let me
know why.

Chris

http://twitter.com/broady