On Apr 25, 12:33 pm, CSharp <aliquis.igno...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I seem to have an issue with the Google Map's fitBound method not zooming
> into a set of LatLng's after the viewport has been adjusted and zoomed out.
> For some reason, going back to the original set of LatLng's (or
> LatLngBounds), the zoom level and centering seems to be stuck for the bounds
> that were previously loaded.
>
> Here's the link to what I mean:
>
>  http://demo.mentormyride.com/public/map.aspx

I don't see any routes in FF (3.0.5):
Error: JSON is not defined
Source File: http://demo.mentormyride.com/Scripts/map.js
Line: 1372

> Click on the following routes in sequence:
>
> 1) 10 Northeast Loop
> 2) 31 Bowness Loop
>
> Unselect the 31 Bowness Loop
> Select any other routes
> Unselect all routes
> Now, select 10 Northeast Loop
>
> You'll see that the the Route for 10 Northeast Loop remains at the same
> zoomed out level, which is not similar to the state that it initially came
> into view the first time.  Also, the centering is off to the right.  I tried
> to setCenter on the bounds, but nothing seemed to work.  I also tried to
> gets a bunch of LatLng's to extended to the bounds and then get the SW and
> NE corners of the ViewPort and then fitBounds to that new LatLngBounds.
> Still get the same result.
>
> I'm at a loss right now.  Please help.

Sounds like you need to clear out the bounds when you uncheck boxes.
Looks like you are trying to do that, but seems like it isn't
working.  Hard to tell for sure as I can't see it in action.

  -- Larry