Hi all,

We're currently rolling out updated Map data for France, Monaco, and
Luxembourg across Google Maps and the Maps API as detailed in this blog
post:

http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2011/05/updating-maps-of-france-monaco-and.html

The updated data utilizes a wide range of authoritative sources, and is
accompanied by the launch of the "Report a Problem" tool for these countries
on Google Maps. Using this tool you can report errors you notice in the map
to us, and we will endeavour to address them in just a few days.

As with previous updates in other countries, we do ask that you refresh any
data that you have previously obtained for these countries using Maps API
Web Services, and cached for use in your Maps API application. This will
ensure that the data you have cached is consistent with the data from which
the base map is built, and that the map correctly reflects the relevant
providers for the data you are using.

Many thanks,

Thor Mitchell
Product Manager