> I wanna mix the geocode function used to find a place (here : Paris
> France, but it'll be generated dynamically by the user in the final
> website) with the place marker function.

That's fine, that's what geocoding is for.

> In the example above, i tried to match the "Nike" places (stores for
> example) in Paris.

Have you looked at the script error?
    locationArea is not defined

In your geocoding callback
    geocoder.geocode( { 'address': "Paris France" }, function(results,
status) {
         var locationArea = results[0] ...

the variable 'locationArea' is defined as local in scope to the
callback function.  It is not accessible outside of the callback
function.

It is not available in this line of code in your main initialize()
function
    var storeArea = new google.maps.LatLng(locationArea);
so it throws the error

If you want to use the results returned in a callback, use it within
the callback.  Move your store-search code inside the geocoding
callback, so that it will be run when the geocode results are
available.