I apolgise if this is not the right forum but I am using v3 to display a map
on a website.
However I have a very simple form which with the input of the persons home
address, the route to the destination is caclulated and displayed.

I have looked at the APi v3 directions and am totally lost and it seems over
complicated.
Could anyone kindly show me if it is possible to add something to the
'daddr' to create a waypoint (Gulworthy) before the destination address:
Here is the code:
<form id="route" action="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps"; method="get"
target="_blank">
      <h3>Driving directions?</h3>
      <input type="text" id="saddr" name="saddr" value="" /></p>
      <input type="hidden" name="daddr" value="50.545194, -4.209657" />
      <input type="submit" value="Route Map" /> </div>
    </form>

Thank you.