On Aug 11, 7:24 pm, Kesuke <nick_dai...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The left panel (where the directions are shown) on maps.google.com
> could be easily reproduced using CSS and JQuery.

I know it's usual to call even higher levels of complexity easy.

Let's look a bit closer: I agree that it really should be easy
to move the panel from left to right and vice versa. But that remainss
easy anyway, so it wouldn't be necessary to use an additional library
for such easy things.

Now let's take one step ahead: When I look at the contents of the left
panel in Google Maps a bit more accurately, I notice that there are so
many complex features that I only doubt to call them easy to implement
and to make them all work properly. And in this case I believe that an
additional library would be nothing but a hindrance for any well-
considered, serious,  short and perfect solution.

So again: There is no reason to use such a library.

Do not use it if don't know Javascript and you want to learn it. And
if you knew Javascript you wouldn't use it voluntarily.