Thanks for your suggestion Larry, however I can not grant access to my
code development area because it is secured.  I also have spent the
last 2 days searching and reading to try finding an answer on my own,
obviously I'm not searching for the correct keywords buy I really do
appreciate your totally useless comments/attempts to push up your post
numbers.

Could anyone suggest a particular posting I should read or perhaps
have a better idea what key words I should use to find this answer
myself?

ty