And I have one more question. I think Google Map API version tag parameter
is not working.

About one week ago, maybe version 3.3, I had same problem. so I changed
version to 3.0. At that time I could access South Korea road map(detail base
map). But from last Monday maybe, Google map do not provide South Korea road
map.

Actually, I think Google Map provide South Korea road map. I mean when I
access my map site, I can see South Korea road map first. but grey color
layer covered(overlaped) it.

I think this layer is provided by Google US server

As you know, Korea base map data is located in Google Korea not Google US.
so I think, Because my mobile site already get Korea base map from Google
Korea, Google map API do not need call Korea data from Google US server.

I hope you can solve my problem. please help me. Thank you.

2011년 8월 31일 오후 12:35, hyojoon cha <justeen....@gmail.com>님의 말: