I've searched in the API a way to know the creation date of the map we want
to download. I found nothing about it. Here is the reason:
- If we create some websites with maps, for example an company addresses
book. For each company inside the address book, we want to download the show
the map of where is the company. However, we don't want to
surcharge/overwhelm Google with requests to download maps, we want to store
the current version of the map for offline use, or for not having to
constantly download the maps.

Is there a way to have 2 methods :
1) Have a way to request the timestamp of the current map of a position.
2) When getting infos of a map, having the timestamp of it as well inside
the object returned.

This way we can limit the download requests to Google, and only download the
new map when the timestamp changes.