Hi,

I need to develop a web page that uses google maps and allows the user to
draw a polygon of a certain area.

>From our existing system I would want to pass a house number and postcode
into google and define the starting point on the map. The user would then be
able to draw the polygon.

Once the polygon has been drawn I would then want to pass the credentials
that define the area back to my system. Within our existing system we have a
database of all UK addresses and I would then want to pull the address
details out of our system that fall within the defined area.

Does this sound feasible and can anyone point me in the right direction or
to an example?

Many thanks

Tom