On Sep 22, 3:29 pm, ammu <arti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am in the process of converting the code from v2 to v3.I am using
> var XMLDoc=xmlParse(mapData); to parse through the mapData. I am
> getting the below error in that line.Uncaught reference error:xmlParse
> is not defined.

I would expect that you are getting that error because xmlParse is not
defined.

xmlParse is not part of the v3 API, where are you getting your version
from?

It would be really helpful if you had read the posting guidelines and
provided a link to your map that exhibits this problem so we didn't
have to guess.

  -- Larry