Thank you for the info! I can do that or change to Json markers. I see the
example from google uses Json as än alternative to kml.

Den 30 sep 2011 11.17, "Rossko" <ros...@culzean.clara.co.uk> skrev:

> I think it's since the markers are
> spreading out but it still shouldn't display the whole world ...
Zoom levels only come in discrete integer values.  Depending on the
shape and size of the map 'canvas', zooming out to completely
accomodate a one-worlds-worth set of points may have to be to a nearly-
two-worlds-worth viewpoint.

If you don't like the zoom and/or centre chosen by kmlLayer, don't use
them.  Set the map to what you want and use the preserveViewport
option of kmlLayer