On Oct 11, 9:22 am, ammu <arti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Rossko. I did try this but what happens is if an image has
> white space around it and it has the exact image in the center the
> white part only gets displayed. I want to show the exact image that I
> have but in a smaller size.
>
> Can you please let me know if that can be done?

Sure.  If it is your custom icon, make the icon be what you want it to
be.  There are image editing programs available that will allow you to
resize images, crop images, etc.  If you mean there is a white
background that you want to make transparent, you need to do that with
an image editing program as well.

  -- Larry