Right now it appears that choosing a suggestion from the
google.maps.places.Autocomplete popup by pressing the Enter key causes
the input's form to be submitted. Is there a way to disable this
behavior, or at least to distinguish between an Enter key press when
the suggestion list is visible and when it's not visible? I see that
the code is calling out to PlaceService.GetPlaceDetails before calling
the place_changed event handler, so the latter isn't being triggered
in the context of the keydown event, and the form submit event gets
triggered before the remote call returns.

(Also, I've noticed that the results are sometimes inconsistent
between the geocoding API and the places search API.)

Jim