Today I tried styled Map too, but its not helping.

I want to specify my needs again. Yeah by styling I can highlight
particular POI say park. so now if I click any "Park" icon, a
infowindow pops-up with a) name, b) rating and c) "more info" link. I
want to disable this infowindow OR in other words I want to disallow
user to click on these POI.

Is this possible?