Ok, I got fresh new information:

First, I tested this demo on 2 other machines, so here are details
along with mine:

My machine:
- Operating system: Windows 7 Enterprise x64
- AMD Phenom II processor with 8 GB memory
- Results:
  - Before update (version 14): worked normally
  - After update (version 15): got the problems described above

Machine #2:
- Operating system: Windows XP Professional x86
- I don't know the specs, but it is an old crappy rig anyway
- Resuls: both before update (version 14) and after update (15) the
demo worked perfectly normal

Machine #3 (laptop)
- Operating system: Windows 7 Enterprise x64
- Intel Pentium Dual Core processor with 1 GB memory
- Results: same as mine (before update, version 13 was installed)

So in conclusion, on two different machines running Windows 7 the
problems were encountered, but on Windows XP they were not. All three
were running the latest version of Chrome after update.

Now, to see exactly what I get, I made a little screen recording to
demonstrate it, which you can view at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylPx8t27QuQ

I can see some kind of pattern, which remains constant: the
overlapping occurs on the sides of the screen, and in the center it
does not, and also, the zones in which this occurs remain constant.
There was something similar in my app, but I also saw exceptions.

If you watch closely you'll see the problem occurring even while I'm
panning, and not only after I stop panning.

If you want more information, please let me know.

Have a nice day!