Without you having to read all the above, what I found in another thread
was someone telling how Google had sent them some FAQs indicating that it
would be OK to use the geocoding results if it was going to be used on
Google Maps again (which is what I intend to do), but this is not specified
in the Terms of Service, so the information is a bit conflicting. All very
confusing.