Hi, I'm experiencing a similar problem: our web app based on Google Maps
API got super-slow just after my chrome got updated today.

Version: 15.0.874.106 (Official Build 107270) m
OS: Win 7 64bit *and* Vista 32bit

We market a webapp that makes extensive use of google maps, markers and
polylines and, starting with version 15 Chrome got terribly slow when
handling multiple complex polylines. Beta and Canary versions are slow as
well. Version 14 was perfectly fine.

What happened?

Please advise, thanks,
Tony