On Nov 9, 10:55 pm, "xinyun_0...@126.com" <xinyun_0...@126.com> wrote:
> Why google jsapi is not available to use for Google Maps V3?

Why do you think it isn't?

> How to show the user's current location in the map center when we first open
> the map?

Did you see this article in the v3 documentation?

Making Location-Aware Mobile Web Apps
    This article explains several ways to detect a user's current
location — Google Gears, W3C Geolocation, and the Google Common Loader
— and then use that location on a V3 map.
http://hitching.net/2009/11/10/location-aware-mobile-web-apps-using-google-maps-v3-geolocation/

Did you see this example (found by searching the group for
geolocation):
http://code.google.com/intl/de/apis/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/map-geolocation.html

  -- Larry