Rossko,

I took me quite a while to decode what you were telling me.  I'm quite
confused as to how the domReady event can fire before the infoBubble is
opened.  Anyhow, what I finally figured out was that I needed to set the
content AFTER I have created the listener.  Thus the code that finally
worked was:

    var infoWindow = new InfoBubble({maxWidth: 1000, position: latLng,
arrowSize: 0, maxHeight: 600});
    google.maps.event.addListener(infoWindow, "domready", function()
{load_rotator();});
    infoWindow.setOptions({content: responseText});
    infoWindow.open(map);

Thanks!

-- Geoff