On 26 November 2011 18:48, AF <afils...@serif.com> wrote:
> Andrew not one of your replies have had anything to do with the subject
> matter, surely you are not replying with this rubbish just to inflate your
> ego, I thought you were better than that Andrew, nice to hear from you again
> though.

OK... I don't remember anyone reporting a similar issue. Presumably
you've searched the group and not found anything, which is why you
posted.

You asked, "Why is the event handler being called twice sometimes?"
It's entirely possible that you have found a bug in the marker
manager; it's also possible that you have made a mistake in your code.
Or, something in your code is triggering behaviour which can be
avoided by doing it differently. There's not really any way of
determining which of those possibilities obtains, given only a
description.

The issue we have in trying to help is that you have added an event
handler into the standard Google module (if I understand your
description correctly) which means that it's no longer what Google
wrote. And if we felt strongly enough to follow your example and
expend time and energy adding such a handler ourselves, hosting it and
trying it out, there's no guarantee that we will do what you did.