On Nov 30, 2:43 am, Kasper <kaspervandel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And you never found a solution?

I assume that question is for me? :-)
I wasn't building an application where I ran into this issue. I was
just using maps.google.com to plan my trip, but either way, there is
nothing you can do if the road is not included in the basic tiles. You
can remove or hide features, but you cannot add things that are not
there.
As Rossko said, I could have created my own overlay from the TIGER
database, but it seemed overkill just for planning a trip. :-)

I have reported this to maps.google.com though. I think it's an error
in the tile creation, for example here:
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=58.543895,-123.780212&spn=0.948857,2.90863&t=m&z=9&vpsrc=6
Zoom out one level and part of Highway 97, (the Alaska Highway),
disappears.

--
Marcelo - http://maps.forum.nu