Hi All,
I am using Markererclusterplus.js for rendering markers implementing
clustering.
For ie8 rendering of markers is very slow and gives error 'a script is
making the internet explorer to run slow..'

I cant change the approach as site is already in production.I tried fusion
tables,but clustering is not possible with that.Earlier there were only
5000 markers and it was fine.
Please help me .I studied that we can mark 10-15000 markers with clustering
but for me its very slow.

If any one has already implemented the same,can you please forward me the
code.It will be really helpful.

Thanks&Regards,
Harman