Hi Marcelo,

Contrary to you I hope they do add this feature, and Google has no
need to bloat the code as they have already started using libraries
that can be loaded on request, so if you don't need the code, you
don't load it.
MymsMan question is non trivial and has it's applications in some
scenarios, You can not really use the getdirection solution if you are
implementing a solution that follow the GPS coordinate for an extended
amount of time because doing so would lead to overuse of the
getdirection quota of google. So the solution would be somehow to
detect the nearest road once, somehow find the two extremity of the
nearest straight length of that road and stick to it until an other
road get nearer and do again a getdirection. First I don't even know
if this is possible, and second, talk about bloated code in the web
page.
Would you have a better solution to this problem ?
Cheers
-R