On Dec 28, 1:33 pm, Michael Drayson <michael.dray...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am a relative newbie, and have been recently trying to get to grips with
> the Google Maps v3 API.
>
> I'm hoping someone here will be kind enough to take pity and help me with
> some difficulty I am having.
>
> First, let me set the scene.  ...

If you cut to the chase you'll help us help you.
Personally, I have no time to read dozens of novels a day. :-)

> However, I am getting confused regarding the markers, it would seem like my
> code (which can be found below) is iterating through all of the companies,
> and then setting just one marker for all points?

Look up function closure:
http://econym.org.uk/gmap/closure.htm

You need to create the markers in a separate function, otherwise the
variable contentString will always get the last value in the loop.

> The code can be found athttp://paste.bradleygill.com/index.php?paste_id=348277

No need for that. We know how to view source.

--
Marcelo - http://maps.forum.nu