I need to draw a polyline that is exactly 200 meters thick, regardless of
the zoom level, so I need to compute current scale when map zoom changes or
current viewport center changes significantly. But that's a different story.
That "trick" @Marcelo mentioned, about computing distance between two
points should work, but I don't like this solution.

If anyone runs into a problem like this, I've attached my function. It
should work as supposed.