No problem Rob, thanks for the links!

I looked at both http://www.mukaranga.com/map.html and
http://code.google.com/apis/fusiontables/docs/samples/infowindow_driving_directions.html
 [infoWindow
with Driving Directions], and they've been really helpful to my coding;
though I have a question: I've been working on doing something similar to
your "infoWindow with Driving directions" except I use both the google maps
API V3 and Sencha Touch (my map is coded in a javascript file and it uses
an index.html file to execute with it when I launch it on google chrome).
Do you think you can take a look at my code and help me out? I have a
similar infoWindow as yours on my map except on my infoWindow (which is
activated when I press on my location2 marker on my map) it has the
location name and an html button that says: "Route Me From Location1." The
html button will show me an immediate route between Location1 and Location2
(for my code, I don't need to show the directions (not yet) on how to get
from Location1 and Location2 (say for example, turn right on this street,
turn left on that street, etc.); I just need to show the route between
Location1 and Location2 when I click on my "Route Me From Location1" button
in my infoWindow. [I pretty much want my html button to work like your
"Route Me" html button in your http://www.mukaranga.com/map.html link that
you've provided me] I would definitely love to paste code here on the
forums here, but unfortunately I can't since I need to show a working demo
(keep in mind that my program consists of an html file along with js files,
and I don't know how to put all that into one website address executable).
Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kevin