Hello,
I'm overriding the DrawingManager features and wish to change the "alt"
text that appears when you hover the mouse over the circle/line/polygon in
the Drawing Manager.  I don't see an option to alter this in the
documentation.  For example i would expect to do something like the
following (see circleOptions):

var drawingManager = new google.maps.drawing.DrawingManager({