Hi,

1 / the usage limit is based on ip server or api key ?

2 / when I consult Google APIs Console : I have in Reports / Usage /
Methods :

Top Methods Requests % Requests Methods
17. 57 k      48.45%    mapsbackend.loadMap
10 79 k       29.75%    mapslegacybackend.loadMap
5. 11 k        14.09%    maps_backend.service
2. 4 k          6.60%     maps_legacy_backend.service
380            1.05%      mapsbackend.loadStyledMap

What is the description of thoses methods ?

Thank you