Hi,

I have a project where I would like to be able to upload an image at
the top of Google Map.
I would like to be able to rotate, resize and drag the image at the
top of Google Map, then save it as an overlay when I am happy with the
position and size.

I am thinking using HTML5 Canvas at the top of the Google map for all
the image manipulation(Rotate, resize etc).
Then use the groundoverlay to put the image in Google Map.

I have managed to use the GroundOverlay following the google map api
doc. I don't know how to make the HTML5 Canvas and the Google map api
working in pair and I couldn't find any tutorial or example.

Is anyone has a guide or an idea how to achieve this?

Cheers,

Seb