I would assume the map which is located now at
www.meadowlarkco.com/regulationsmap2.html
would be able to be changed to whatever location based off of:

function initialize() {
  var chicago = new google.maps.LatLng(39.50, 98.35);
  var myOptions = {
    zoom: 0,
    center: chicago,
    mapTypeId: google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP,
        streetViewControl: false
  }

  map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById("map_canvas"),
myOptions);

  google.maps.event.addListener(map, "click", function() {
    document.getElementById('info').innerHTML = "";
  });