I am using streetview that is pointing in one particular direction to
mark the location of a "Trail Head", this is working very well using
API 2.2 but in version 3.0 the direction is off by a few degrees and
in some cases 90 degrees.
I have live examples and in each example they load "streetview.js"

API 2.2 is here:
http://www.courtenay.ca/parks/index.html

and API 3 is here:
http://www.courtenay.ca/parks/index3.html

note: the map uses Simile Exhibit, in order to see the streetview
click on a marker then you will see the StreetView link

am I using the
myPano.setPov(myPoint,{heading: mpov, pitch: +14, zoom: 1});
incorrectly? If I change the value of the Pitch it doesn't really
change...
thanks in advance for any help