I think I have almost accomplished my goal. In the following code, you set
the cstring variable to clusterArray[i].html. I don't think a marker object
has a string property. I couldn't find a property in the Marker library, so
how do I display the string associated with a particular marker?

google.maps.event.addListener(
markerCluster, 'clusterclick',
function(cluster) {
        cstring=""
        clusterArray=cluster.getMarkers()
        for (var i = 0; i < clusterArray.length; i++){
        cstring+=clusterArray[i].html
                }
        infoWindow.setPosition(cluster.getCenter());
        infoWindow.setContent(cstring);
        infoWindow.open(map);
        });