Thank you kindly for the links. Both of these are very helpful. I
guess the point I'm at is not wanting to go through the learning curve
of learning to code from a blank page, but rather looking for some
existing framework examples (like the tutorial & example links above)
that will get me going in the right direction. I can usually piece
things together from there. Right now, I'm just working on getting a
form to get data into mySQL and then getting that data displayed on
map markers. Next step, how to make the info-bubbles on map markers
contain a flag link that opens up flag comment form. I'll be busy
looking over the info you guys provided thus. Thank you.