> When I click on the "Map/Address" link it goes to a meaningless Google
> page referencing my Post Office Box zip code.  I REALLY want it to go
> to my street address which is on my web page in two places.

Doesn't have anything to do with javascript maps API (the topic of
this group)

Doesn't seem to have much to do with Google Maps either, which is only
doing what it is told by the link (searching for "Portland, OR 97269,
USA" but with some other parameters that suppress map display.  Taking
out the "near=.." link parameter yields a map, if thats what you mean
by "I REALLY want it to go to my street address")

I don't know who/what builds that link for you, but that's who you
need to take it up with.  dotMobi presumably.