Hi, everybody!
The Marketing department of my company has registered in google places all
our stores addresses. From there, each one were saved as a marker in a
existent map on My Places.
Now I need to create a web page where I need to show a map with markers of
all stores we have around the world.
I decided to use Maps Javascript API instead an embedded iframe map (given
by My Places) because, over this map, we will have a form where clients can
choose the city and I would like to just set a new map's center by the API.
All markes would be loaded already.
The things is: How could I get all markers from the map I have on My Places
and add them to my map with js API ?

I read that maps data api is deprecated already and I still didnĀ“t
understand about fusion tables very well. It is pretty new to me. Is there
a way to export all my markers from My Places to fusion tables ?

thanks,
Paulo