On Jun 2, 1:31 pm, Mapper99 <mappe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ug, how embarrassing... sometimes its a wonder I get out of bed in the
> morning...
>
> Funny that localhost didn't complain though?

Maybe you weren't testing the same version on localhost. Can't really
tell as (obviously) I can't see the version on your localhost.  Or
maybe you didn't upload the external javascript maps.js.  Or maybe it
was stuck in the IE cache.

Main thing is it is working for you now on the live version.

  -- Larry