Hi,

I have generated key using Google Maps Javascript API v2

Query 1) It show Sample Period 28 Days, does it mean we have to
generate another API Key after 28 days. If "Yes" then can you please
guide us to get solution regarding it.

Query 2) API Key which I have generated if for "Allow All Referrer",
do u restrict the use of API Key at domain name level.

Query 3) How many direction request can be generated in Courtesy limit
and what if its exceeded..

Query 4) Can we generate new API Key, after previous API Key is
expired.