This is more specific in regards to the ipad, but applied to all touch
devices. I wanted to see if anyone know about any map events being
added that are specific to touch devices. So far they're all specific
to mouse events.

This question is coming up from some mapping tools I've put together
that work great with click events and right click events, but the
problem arises from the fact that, ipads don't have a right click,
lol. Has anyone ever heard of firing an event when a user clicks and
holds?