On Jun 18, 9:01 pm, Rajan Maharjan <friendship.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello group,
> I wanted to know if there is some method to get the map autozoom depending
> upon the information provided.
>
> Like if we provide street name and address than it will zoom to level 15
> and if we give country name than it should have zoom to 10 with marker
> being pointed as google map does.

You can use the geocoder to center and zoom the map to the area that
google provides in the geocoder result (the viewport)

Here is an example that does it for US states:
http://geocodezip.com/v3_zoom2stateSelectList.html

if you want to specify your own zoom level for particular classes of
information, you can do that (if you can use the information in the
result returned by google to determine which value to use)

  -- Larry