<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-9GyGAUSjYoU/UCOPkoE4usI/AAAAAAAAAAY/qQdIstqoOmo/s1600/keys.JPG>

 Hi
 I want to use google map that include in my joomla component,but I have a
problem,the map is shown for 5 seconds and then I recieve     following
message:

 "Google has disabled use of the Maps API for this application. The
provided key is not a valid Google API Key, or it is not authorized for the
Google Maps Javascript API v2 on this site. If you are the owner of this
application, you can learn about obtaining a valid key here:
http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/javascript/v2/introduction.html#Obtaining_Key";

I test some different keys that I generate in "API Access" of google code
but there is no different in result.

please help me.

thanks