I think you found a very peculiar situation in which the shape of the
boundary is very different from a rectangle (bounding box) which I believe
is used to find matches.
But if you also specify a parameter "bounds" with a box exactly matching
your point, you get the right result:

http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json?latlng=47.594819,7.679787&sensor=false&bounds=47.594819,7.679787|47.594819,7.679787

But note that in this way, without a bbox tolerance, you'll hardly find a
match on the street level!

Cheers,
Davide Cremonesi