For some months now, I have been concentrating on developing a website
(with Google Maps API V3 among other tools). My website is work in progress
and I look forward to a day when I will achieve what I want. With humility,
I attribute any measure of success, however little, mostly to the folks who
make their ideas freely available on the web. If you have time, you may
want to visit my website <http://findspots.net> and advise accordingly.
Best regards to all.