I have a hard time understanding why you would need so many requests if you're
not breaching the TOS in some other way (e.g., section 10.1.3 of the Maps APIs
TOS).

Jeremy R. Geerdes
Generally Cool Guy
Des Moines, IA

For more information or a project quote:
jrgeer...@gmail.com

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!