Hello.  I would like to add geolocation to my the mobile version of my
map located at http://alert.fcd.maricopa.gov/alert/Google/v3/mobile.html.

My map loads through this JavaScript file
http://alert.fcd.maricopa.gov/alert/Google/v3/js/mobilemap_v3.js.  You
will notice that line 46 -

map = new google.maps.Map($('#map_canvas')[0],myOptions);.  My map
loads through jquery and doesn’t use

map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById('map-canvas'),
mapOptions); like all the examples.

I have tried the Geolocation example at
https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/map-geolocation
and the W3 HTML5 Geolocation method at
http://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_geolocation.asp.
I can get the geolocation to work if I replace the $ in line 46 with
document.getElementById but then none of my sensors/makers will
display.

Does anyone know how I could get the geolocation working with my
markers/data still loading?